Unfortunately, Franklin County has another positive case of the coronavirus. This time it is a 2 yr old boy that has been affected. According to 10tv.com, a spokesperson for Franklin County Public Health said the toddler got it from someone else in their home, which is one of the other cases already confirmed in Franklin County.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The 2-year-old is at home and not in the hospital, the spokesperson said. The condition of the toddler was not released.
The Ohio Department of Health has reported four cases of the Coronavirus COVID-19 in Franklin County as of Tuesday. If you have questions or concerns about the Coronavirus in Central Ohio call the help center at 1-833-427-5634
- Donnie Simpson Takes On Weekends On 93.1 WZAK!
- Watch Matt N Matt LIVE at Halftime + Post Game During Cleveland Game Days!
- WIN: Rate Our Music For A Chance To Win An Amazon Echo Dot!
- The Bijou Star Files: Melania Trump’s ‘No Tea For You’ Tour
- Dr Dre Is Out The ICU, Home And Working
- Music Producer and Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Dead
- Queen Latifah’s ‘The Equalizer’ Official Trailer Has Dropped #FIRE [VIDEO]
- Did You Know? US Gov’t Found Guilty In Conspiracy To Assassinate Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Martin Luther King’s Most Iconic Speeches Of All Time
- SPORTS: Two Cavs-Wizards Games Postponed Because of COVID-19
- LOCAL NEWS: Cuyahoga County Stay-at-Home Advisory Now Extended Through Jan. 31
- Waitress Helps Rescue 11-Year-Old From Abusive Parents at Restaurant
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy
COLUMBUS: 2-year-old in Franklin County Tests Positive for Coronavirus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com