Unfortunately, Franklin County has another positive case of the coronavirus. This time it is a 2 yr old boy that has been affected. According to 10tv.com, a spokesperson for Franklin County Public Health said the toddler got it from someone else in their home, which is one of the other cases already confirmed in Franklin County.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The 2-year-old is at home and not in the hospital, the spokesperson said. The condition of the toddler was not released.
The Ohio Department of Health has reported four cases of the Coronavirus COVID-19 in Franklin County as of Tuesday. If you have questions or concerns about the Coronavirus in Central Ohio call the help center at 1-833-427-5634
- Maze featuring Frankie Beverly and The Isley Brothers Live in Concert!
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Jemele Hill Opens Up About Getting An Abortion When She Was 26
- The Bijou Star Files: 60 Shots, Mass Shootings & Mental Health
- ‘The Wood’ Will Be Rebooted As A Showtime Comedy Series
- Illinois Mass Shooting During July 4th Parade Leaves 6 Dead
- Akron: Jayland Walker Protests Lead to 50 Arrests, Fireworks Cancelled, City Under Curfew
- Two Philly Officers Shot During 4th of July Celebration
- Macy Gray Say’s Changing Your Parts, Doesn’t Make You A Woman
- Brittney Griner Writes POTUS, She Fears She Will Never Get Out
- Toya Johnson Served A LEWK In This Neon Green Herve Leger Ensemble
- 8 Brands To Shop For Sexy Plus-Size Swimsuits
COLUMBUS: 2-year-old in Franklin County Tests Positive for Coronavirus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com