Unfortunately, Franklin County has another positive case of the coronavirus. This time it is a 2 yr old boy that has been affected. According to 10tv.com, a spokesperson for Franklin County Public Health said the toddler got it from someone else in their home, which is one of the other cases already confirmed in Franklin County.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The 2-year-old is at home and not in the hospital, the spokesperson said. The condition of the toddler was not released.
The Ohio Department of Health has reported four cases of the Coronavirus COVID-19 in Franklin County as of Tuesday. If you have questions or concerns about the Coronavirus in Central Ohio call the help center at 1-833-427-5634
- Willow Smith Is Proud Of Her Mama’s Entanglement Handlement [VIDEO]
- The Bijou Star Files: AG Daniel Cameron’s Wash Is Coming Out In The Rinse
- WATCH: Barrage Of Anti-Trump Billboards Greet President In Cleveland On Way To Presidential Debate
- Ciara Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Latest IG TV Video
- Queen Latifah Highlights Black Women’s Influence On American Culture In New Docuseries ‘Black Equals Beauty’
- Platinum Plan President Trump’s 2016 Campaign Allegedly Listed Black Voters As “Deterrence”
- Tamika Mallory Places Sellout Jacket On Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron
- 2020 Early Voting Dates By State For Presidential Election
- Uncle Luke Surprised As Wife Files For Divorce After 12 Years Of Marriage
- CeCe Winans Says Appearance In Trump Approved COVID-19 Ad Isn’t “Political,” Social Media Reacts
COLUMBUS: 2-year-old in Franklin County Tests Positive for Coronavirus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com