Unfortunately, Franklin County has another positive case of the coronavirus. This time it is a 2 yr old boy that has been affected. According to 10tv.com, a spokesperson for Franklin County Public Health said the toddler got it from someone else in their home, which is one of the other cases already confirmed in Franklin County.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The 2-year-old is at home and not in the hospital, the spokesperson said. The condition of the toddler was not released.
The Ohio Department of Health has reported four cases of the Coronavirus COVID-19 in Franklin County as of Tuesday. If you have questions or concerns about the Coronavirus in Central Ohio call the help center at 1-833-427-5634
- Washington Football Team Announces “Thorough Review” Of The Team’s Name
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- FedEx Calls For Washington Football Team’s Name Change, Nike Pulls ‘Racist’ Apparel From Website
- The Daughter of #45’s Counselor Kellyanne Conway Fully Supports Black Lives Matter, But Not You Know Who!
- Are Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Back Together?
- LOCAL NEWS: Akron City Council Considers Making Mask Wearing Mandatory in the City
- R.I.P. News Anchor and ’20/20′ Co-Host Hugh Downs Has Passed Away at Age 99
- Gov. DeWine Guidelines To Re-Opening Schools In The Fall
- WNBA Star Gives Up Her Season To Help Overturn A Wrongfully Convicted Man [VIDEO]
- On July 3rd, We Celebrate The 1 Year Anniversary Of The CROWN Act
COLUMBUS: 2-year-old in Franklin County Tests Positive for Coronavirus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com