The Ohio State University announced it’s plan to open it’s campus to students after abruptly closing in the spring due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But the return to campus will be different for students in the fall of 2020 with extra measures put in place to protect students, faculty and staff.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The window for student move in dates will be extended to allow staggering and decrease the amount of people moving in at the same time. The fall semester will officially start on August 25th and end December 4th. However, in person classes will end on Wednesday November 25th. There will be no fall break and the day before Thanksgiving will not be a holiday this year.
Students will be required to wear face coverings and practice social distancing. The university is also changing classroom structures that will include a combination of virtual learning and in-person classes.
But the question everyone wants to know is what about Ohio State Football. The university hasn’t made an announcement about if the 2020 season will happen and what that would look like.
- Florida Man Lashes Out at Older Woman and Another Man Over Mask Wearing at a Costco
- Ohio GOP State Representative Nino Vitale: “Stop Getting Tested” for COVID-19
- So Who Is Kanye West’s Vice President Pick Michelle Tidball?
- LOCAL NEWS: Children’s Museum of Cleveland Has Once Again Opened Its Doors
- Reg Killed Off The CHI For Being Shy!? Or Is He Still Alive??
- DISCUSSION: Should The Cleveland Indians Become The Cleveland Buckeyes?
- Rock Hall Pulls The Plug on Live Induction Ceremony for 2020 Honorees
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Discusses Gun Violence & Open Carry Laws [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- The Bijou Star Files: BLM Mural Vandals Being Charged With A Hate Crime
- Gary’s Tea: What Makes Someone An “Exotic” Woman? [WATCH]
Ohio State University Rolls Out Plans for 2020 Fall Semester was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com