The Ohio State University announced it’s plan to open it’s campus to students after abruptly closing in the spring due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But the return to campus will be different for students in the fall of 2020 with extra measures put in place to protect students, faculty and staff.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The window for student move in dates will be extended to allow staggering and decrease the amount of people moving in at the same time. The fall semester will officially start on August 25th and end December 4th. However, in person classes will end on Wednesday November 25th. There will be no fall break and the day before Thanksgiving will not be a holiday this year.
Students will be required to wear face coverings and practice social distancing. The university is also changing classroom structures that will include a combination of virtual learning and in-person classes.
But the question everyone wants to know is what about Ohio State Football. The university hasn’t made an announcement about if the 2020 season will happen and what that would look like.
- The Bijou Star Files: EDDIE MURPHY WINS HIS FIRST EMMY EVA !!
- Dave Chappelle Raw Emmy Speech Includes A Teachable Moment To His Critics [VIDEO]
- All The Black History Made At The 72nd Primetime Emmy Awards
- ‘Racist Bigot’ Trump Supporter Who Killed BLM Protester Dies By Suicide
- Black Hollywood Did That! Here Are The Best Looks & Winners Lists At The 2020 Emmy’s Awards
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- Pamela Hutchinson Of The Emotions, Known For ‘Best Of My Love’ Hit Single, Passes Away At 61
- Dr. Dre’s Estrange Wife Says He “Expelled” Her From Home, Hiding Assets
- LOCAL NEWS: The 2020 ‘Light Up the Lake’ Event in Cleveland Has Now Been Cancelled For Good
- Ohio Senator Rob Portman Wants the Senate Approve Trump’s Supreme Court Pick
Ohio State University Rolls Out Plans for 2020 Fall Semester was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com