The Ohio State University announced it’s plan to open it’s campus to students after abruptly closing in the spring due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But the return to campus will be different for students in the fall of 2020 with extra measures put in place to protect students, faculty and staff.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The window for student move in dates will be extended to allow staggering and decrease the amount of people moving in at the same time. The fall semester will officially start on August 25th and end December 4th. However, in person classes will end on Wednesday November 25th. There will be no fall break and the day before Thanksgiving will not be a holiday this year.
Students will be required to wear face coverings and practice social distancing. The university is also changing classroom structures that will include a combination of virtual learning and in-person classes.
But the question everyone wants to know is what about Ohio State Football. The university hasn’t made an announcement about if the 2020 season will happen and what that would look like.
- Hyundai Driving Through the Community
- CCBH Weekly Press Briefing with Matty Willz
- Watch Matt N Matt LIVE at Halftime + Post Game During Cleveland Game Days!
- Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
- Racist Landlord Gets Fraction Of Max Prison Time For ‘Threatening To Kill’ Black Family Tenants
- 10 Cozy Yet Stylish Lounge Wear Pieces You Need This Holiday Season
- A No-Knock Raid Was Executed On A Black Family By Same Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor
- Congrats! Gabby Sidibe Is Engaged!
- Florida Man: Rapper Ace NH Kills Two People Right After His Video Shoot
- The Bijou Star Files: Traci Braxtons Tamar Shade Throwin Twitter Is Hacked
- Jazmine Sullivan Looks Hot AF In Her Savage X Fenty Lingerie
- Give Thanks: Trump’s Goal To Scapegoat And Undermine Black Voters Has Officially Backfired
- Megan Thee Stallion Denies Claims That Fashion Nova Designs Were Stolen From A Black-Owned, Woman-Owned Brand
- Lush’s Conditioning Hair Primer and Hair Cream Kept My Curls Bouncing
Ohio State University Rolls Out Plans for 2020 Fall Semester was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com