In 2020, social media isn’t just somewhere to waste time, it’s a place to make money!
When celebrities post to Instagram, a post can reach over millions of people which means these posts have a really hefty cost. Some of the celebrities that made the list are Beyonce’, Nicki Minaj, and Kylie Jenner.
Listen to hear who made the number one spot on the list making over a million dollars each post.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
The Ultimate Gift Guide For The Girl Who Loves Instagram
1. Sony ALPHA a6000Source:Courtesy of Sony 1 of 10
2. Glamsquad HomepageSource:Glamsquad.com 2 of 10
3. Hercules Tuff Charging Station OrganizerSource:Amazon.com 3 of 10
4. Neewer LED Ring Light with Stand and Accessories Kit (14")Source:bhphotovideo.com 4 of 10
5. The Badass Blog Planner: Your guide to defining your purpose, creating clarity, and building a year of killer contentSource:Courtesy of Amazon.com 5 of 10
6. A New Blog Theme
6 of 10
7. ban.do Women's Sticky Note Set, 8 Pack with 3 sizes and 100 Sheets EachSource:Courtesy of Amazon.com 7 of 10
8. Blue Yeti MicrophoneSource:Courtesy of Amazon.com 8 of 10
9. LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill DeskSource:Courtesy of Amazon.com 9 of 10
10. LimoStudio 16" x 16" Table Top Photo Photography Studio Lighting Light Tent Kit in a Box, AGG349Source:Courtesy of Amazon.com 10 of 10
Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com