Since August 14th there have been 56 Ohioans shot, several killed many injured causing Governor Mike DeWine to vow changes throughout the state.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
“Chiefs have told me time and time again relatively small number of people in our cities, in our communities, do carry out this violence, week after week,” said DeWine. “We can remove them. And if we had removed them, maybe some of these children would be alive today.”
DeWine also stated that legislation is pending in the general assembly that will bring harsher penalties to those a part of gun violence. The legislation would include warrants for wanted offenders to be entered into law enforcement databases so officers are able to obtain information needed to arrest those who have committed violent crimes and more.
No word when the new tougher laws would be finalized.
- Hyundai Driving Through the Community
- CCBH Weekly Press Briefing with Matty Willz
- Watch Matt N Matt LIVE at Halftime + Post Game During Cleveland Game Days!
- Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
- People Think Trump OK’d Iran’s Nuclear Scientist Assassination To Sabotage Biden Administration
- Racist Landlord Gets Fraction Of Max Prison Time For ‘Threatening To Kill’ Black Family Tenants
- 10 Cozy Yet Stylish Lounge Wear Pieces You Need This Holiday Season
- A No-Knock Raid Was Executed On A Black Family By Same Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor
- Congrats! Gabby Sidibe Is Engaged!
- Florida Man: Rapper Ace NH Kills Two People Right After His Video Shoot
- The Bijou Star Files: Traci Braxtons Tamar Shade Throwin Twitter Is Hacked
- Jazmine Sullivan Looks Hot AF In Her Savage X Fenty Lingerie
- Give Thanks: Trump’s Goal To Scapegoat And Undermine Black Voters Has Officially Backfired
- Megan Thee Stallion Denies Claims That Fashion Nova Designs Were Stolen From A Black-Owned, Woman-Owned Brand
56 People Shot Many Killed in Ohio in One Week, DeWine Vows Changes was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com