After months a statewide curfew has expired for Ohio. Governor Mike DeWine did not extend the curfew because hospitalizations related to COVID-19 have decided for two weeks.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
In his daily COVID-19 press conference Governor DeWine ured Ohioans to stay vigilant and continue to practice social distancing and “keep doing what we’ve been doing.” In order to keep COVID diagnoses and hospitalization numbers going down. He also said, “Let’s get the vaccine into our ars as quick as we can, but at the same time, we’ve got to continue to wear a mask, we’ve got to continue to keep the distancing.”
The lifting of the curfew will allow businesses to stay open later and hopefully bring in more revenue.
Ohio has had over 900K reported cases, over 12k deaths, and over 48k hospitalizations. Starting February, 15th Ohioans over the age of 65 will have access to the COVID vaccine. In addition, Ohioans who have early childhood conditions that have been carried into adulthood will also gain access to the vaccine. See below for a breakdown of the latest group that will have access or visit coronavirus.ohio.gov for more information.
- HER STORY: Radio One Cleveland Celebrates Women’s History Month!
- The Rickey Smiley $1000 Stimulus Contest
- The Bijou Star Files: When Gucci Mane Robbed French Montana !?
- D’Angelo Headlined VERZUZ Switching Up The Battle Format [VIDEO]
- Structuring Your Business for Opportunities | Virtual Business Connections
- D’Angelo’s Black Mink Coat Stole The Show At Last Night’s Verzuz
- Mama Tina Slays In Her Ivy Park
- D’Angelo Was Supposed To Battle Maxwell On Valentine’s Day For Verzuz
- Ayesha Curry Says Switching To A Dairy-Free Lifestyle Helped Improve Her Skin, Acne And Overall Gut Health!
- Chloe x Halle Take On Futuristic Fashion In ‘Ungodly Hour’ Video
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’