As of March 10th, Americans are a step closer to receiving a second stimulus check due to the economic state. But who qualifies for a second stimulus check?
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
If you qualified for the last stimulus payment, it is not guaranteed that you will receive this round of stimulus payments. This time Americans that qualify will receive $1,400 but some could receive less. Here is a breakdown of the criteria for the third stimulus payment to Americans.
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income of $75,000 or less qualifies to receive the full $1,400. Joint filers with an adjusted gross income of $150,000 or less for joint filers will qualify to receive the full $2,800
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income-earning up to $80,000 or joint filers earning up to $160,000 will qualify but for a reduced stimulus amount.
- Parents will qualify for an increased Child Tax Credit worth up to $3,000 per child. Parents with a child under the age of 6 will receive a tax credit of $3,600 for 2021.
It is expected that payments will start being deposited into bank accounts in the next couple of weeks.
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Tank Defends Beyonce’ Saying “Let Him Who Is Without Sin…”
- ACLU Of Georgia and Inner-City Muslim Action Network Explore ‘Rap On Trial’
- The Bijou Star Files: Pastor Is Mad At Beyonce’ But Ron Isley’s Not
- Mary J. Blige Is Coming Back To Netflix In ‘Lost Ollie’
- Kenan Thompson Receives Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- R.KELLY IS HAVING A BABY!!
- Black Tony Just Sailed To The Wrong Island For Rickey Smiley’s Birthday! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: The Game Drops Eminem Diss Record + Bishop Wooden Slams Beyonce’s Church Girl Song [WATCH]
- WHO Say’s Don’t Attack The Monkeys Because Of Monkeypox
- Armed man who tried to breach FBI Cincinnati office is dead
A 3rd Stimulus Payment Is On The Way, Here’s Who Qualifies was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com