According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health on Thursday reported 3,058 new coronavirus cases among students and staff members. This is close to double last week’s increase of 1,773, and it’s more than 3.5 times the previous week’s increase of 847.
Thursday’s data reflects the week ending Sunday, March 7, and it includes infections caught in and out of school. The school year total now stands at 65,785.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cincinnati Public School district is leading the state in cases with 996. Below is a breakdown of the districts with the highest COVID-19 rates
- Exclusive: Stalley Gives Us A Play-By-Play Of Kevin Durant’s Rap Debut On “Scared Money”
- Justice For Z’Kye Husain: NJ Cops Finally Settle After Viral Wrongful Arrest Of Black Teen In Mall Fight
- The Bijou Star Files: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia & Guardian Is Suing
- Republicans Are Counting On Racist Stereotypes To Attract Black Voters For Trump
- 1st Black Mayor Of IL Being Accused Of Misusing Taxpayer Money
- Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
- Hydeia Broadbent, World-Renowned HIV/AIDS Activist, Dies at 39
- Injuries Suffered Following A Brawl On Cleveland’s RTA Healthline
- Never Forget: Ahmaud Arbery Was Lynched By Racist Murderers On This Day In American History
- When Will Judge Rule Whether Fani Willis Is Disqualified From Trump RICO Case?
Sex Positions You’ve Never Heard Of (But Need to Try, Now)
Audience Walks Out On Comedian Following George Floyd Joke
Ohio Toddler Shoots Himself While Mothers Are Sleeping
Swizz Beatz Is Not Sweating Usher Being All Boo’d Up On Alicia Keys During Super Bowl LVIII Halftime Show
Amber Alert Cancelled, 5 Yr Old Darnell Taylor Found Dead
Here's Where To Find The Best Corned Beef in Cleveland!
These AT&T Outage Posts Will Make You Laugh, Unless Your Phone Is Still Off
Get Your Tickets To The We Them Ones Comedy Tour!