According to NBC4i, Ohio State will allow 19,180 fans at the Spring football game on April 17 at noon, OSU announced in a press release Thursday.
The department anticipates approximately 4,500 tickets, at $5 per ticket, will be available to the general public. There will be a general public sale on Monday at 11 a.m. for a number of constituent groups, including students and the general public.
An additional 2,500 tickets in the south stands will be reserved for Ohio State students at no charge.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Gary’s Tea: Is Serena & Venus Williams’ Dad, Richard Williams Facing Homelessness?! [WATCH]
- The Bijou Star Files: Mourning The Death Of Rapper Young Dolph
- Sister to Sister Empowerment Summit Powered By CareSource
- Hot Spot: The New ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Cast Revealed! Marlo Hampton Gets A Peach! [WATCH]
- Win $1,500 With Rickey Smiley’s ‘Beat the Buzzer’ Contest
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Atlanta City Councilwoman Who Backed ‘Cop City’ Loses Re-Election Bid
- Michael Felder: College Football Has Become a Fast Food Society
- Citing ‘Unsustainable’ Financial Inequity, HBCU Leaders Urge Senate Passage Of The Build Back Better Act
- Ladies Rihanna Is Going To Help You Leave Your Door Open…Literally
- Man on Trial for Robbing Colossal Cupcakes Says Rubber Bullet Set Him Off
- NBA Star Says Americans Should Stop Complaining About America, And Fox News Won’t Tell Him To ‘Shut Up And Dribble’
- The Bijou Star Files: Hoe-ga or Hogg-a??
- Talk It Out Tuesday: Yunetta Spring Explains How To Stand Strong In Your Boundaries [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Shares Everything You Need To Know About The Omicron Variant Of COVID-19 [WATCH]
- Former OSHP trooper found guilty of sex crimes is sentenced
The Ohio State Spring Football Game Will Be Open to The Public was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com