According to NBC4i, Former Columbus Division of Police Officer Adam Coy pleaded not guilty Wednesday morning to an additional charge of reckless homicide in the death of Andre’ Hill.
The judge maintained Coy’s bond at $1 million. The next court date was scheduled for June 7 at 9 a.m.
Court records show that Adam Coy was indicted last week on a charge of reckless homicide. That is on top of previous charges of murder, felonious assault and two charges dereliction of duty, for failing to properly activate his body camera and for failure to inform a fellow officer that he thought Hill presented a danger.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets to See Rickey Smiley & Friends LIVE!
- Nominate Today: Future History Makers 2022
- March 4: New Edition with Charlie Wilson & Jodeci!!
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- The Bijou Star Files: Mourning The Death Of Rapper Young Dolph
- Hot Spot: The New ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Cast Revealed! Marlo Hampton Gets A Peach! [WATCH]
- Mike Wahle: When Evaluating Offensive Lineman, Should Be From the Ground Up
- The Bijou Star Files: Kanye West And Kim K Co-Parenting Drama
- King Family Leads Cross-Country Actions Demanding Senate End The Filibuster To Pass Voting Rights Legislation
- New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin Unveils ‘Day One’ Executive Order Banning Critical Race Theory
- DirecTV Set To Drop Trump Friendly Disinformation Network OAN
- Old Tweet Of Kyrsten Sinema Calling John Lewis Her ‘Hero’ Resurfaces As She Blocks Voting Rights
- COVID D–k Is A Real Thing, Docs Say After Man Claims His Penis Shrunk 1.5 Inches
- Assata Shakur’s Co-Defendant Sundiata Acoli Fights For His Freedom After Nearly 50 Years In Prison
- Report On Baltimore’s GTTF Scandal Reveals Over Two Decades Of Police Corruption
- Kanye West Hints to Kim Kardashian Keeping Their Kids Away From Him
Former Columbus Officer Adam Coy Pleads Not Guilty in the Death of Andre Hill was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com