According to NBC4i, Former Columbus Division of Police Officer Adam Coy pleaded not guilty Wednesday morning to an additional charge of reckless homicide in the death of Andre’ Hill.
The judge maintained Coy’s bond at $1 million. The next court date was scheduled for June 7 at 9 a.m.
Court records show that Adam Coy was indicted last week on a charge of reckless homicide. That is on top of previous charges of murder, felonious assault and two charges dereliction of duty, for failing to properly activate his body camera and for failure to inform a fellow officer that he thought Hill presented a danger.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- LOCAL NEWS: More on Ohio’s Upcoming Vaccine Lottery Drawings
- LOCAL NEWS: Woman Uses Meat to Hit Another Shopper at East Side Walmart
- Despite New CDC Regulations Many Will Continue To Wear Their Masks ‘It’s like an invisibility cloak’
- WATCH: The Vax and US
- H.E.R. Shares Her Biggest Influences, Winning An Oscar, & Upcoming Acting Opportunities [WATCH]
- Philonise Floyd Shares What We Will Learn About George Floyd On TV One’s Sins Of The City [WATCH]
- Dunkin’ Donuts Employee Charged With Manslaughter After Racist Incident
- Yara Shahidi Collaborated With Adidas With To Create Yara Shahidi Superstar Shoes
- The Bijou Star Files: Tiffany Haddish Up Next For Queen Of Daytime
- #JusticeForPamelaTurner: Civil Rights Leaders Organize Rally On Second Anniversary Of Her Death
Former Columbus Officer Adam Coy Pleads Not Guilty in the Death of Andre Hill was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com