According to NBC4i, The Ohio State University has issued a neighborhood safety notice following the robbery at gunpoint of a student and two other people.
Columbus Police responded to the robbery call around 1 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of North High St. and East Maynard Ave. The three victims reported they were in the nearby alley when a suspect approached them, showed a handgun, and demanded their property.
Suspect details are limited and police are asking anyone with information to call 614-645-4545.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Browns Player Malik McDowell Arrested, Accused of Attacking Police
- Nominate Today: Future History Makers 2022
- March 4: New Edition with Charlie Wilson & Jodeci!!
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- The Bijou Star Files: Mourning The Death Of Rapper Young Dolph
- Hot Spot: The New ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Cast Revealed! Marlo Hampton Gets A Peach! [WATCH]
- JP Finlay: I Think Jay Gruden Could Do A Really Good Job In Carolina
- Anderson .Paak and Bruno Mars’ Silk Sonic Las Vegas Residency Is Going Down
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- What’s Trending: What Are Your Thoughts On Year 1 Of The Biden-Harris Administration? [WATCH]
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- Is Black Tony Finally Coming To Work Or Is He Dead!? [WATCH]
- Teen Burger King Employee Killed In Planned Robbery Gone Bad [VIDEO]
- The Bijou Star Files: Mayfield’s Truth, McDowell’s Workout Before Naked Arrest
- Inside The Rumored MAGA-Beef Raging Between Donald Trump And Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis
- What’s Next For Voting Rights? Disappointed Civil Rights Leaders Won’t Give Up After Manchin, Sinema ‘Let Down’ Americans
Ohio State University Issues Safety Notice After Robberies was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com