What a 44th birthday for Kanye West. The Gap officially changed their logo on their Instagram page and quietly dropped the first piece from Ye’s upcoming collection in celebration of his birthday. It’s been nearly a year since the collaboration was announced and finally, fans can get their hands on a piece. Fans on social media penned the day the ‘West Day Ever.’
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The jacket is a bright baby blue bubble coat made from recycled nylon. The jacket is currently only available in the US and retails for $200 and is preordered to ship on October 14th.
The Gap hasn’t dropped a hint about the rest of the collection, but we suspect it will include a variety of unisex items, shoes, hats, and outerwear. We’ve based this on the experience when you visit the Yeezy page on The Gap’s website you have to enter sizing information on a variety of items and your email before you can even get to the page retail page with the bubble coat.
No word on when the rest of the collection will drop.
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- For The Culture, The History of Black Music
- Will Smith And Kevin Hart’s Powerful Red Table Talk [VIDEO]
- Ronnie Oneal Yelling During Closing Arguments Has Been Found Guilty [VIDEO]
- So What Did Usher Say to Make T-Pain Depressed?
- Macy Gray’s Call for the American Flag to Change is Greeted With Ire from the GOP
- LOCAL NEWS: Large Gathering of 2K in Portage County Leads to an Investigation
- Scam Likely: FBI Reveals 10 States With Most Victims Of Online Fraud
- LOCAL NEWS: Kohl’s Planning to Add More Employees at Its Northeast Ohio Locations!!!
- Gabrielle Union And Dwayne Wade Are Giving Stylish Power Couple Vibes On Instagram
- Tom Joyner Discusses How Your Attendance On The Fantastic Voyage Cruise Supports HBCUs [WATCH]
- Tessica Brown Launches Hair Care Line, Makes $25k In Days
The Gap Drops Kanye West First Piece from Upcoming Collection was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com