According to NBC4i, A nine-month-old child is unharmed after the child’s father arrived at a Columbus hospital with a gunshot wound Sunday afternoon on the city’s east side.
According to Columbus Police, a 23-year-old man walked into a local hospital at approximately 4:07 p.m. with a gunshot wound to his upper torso, his child in the vehicle he was driving.
Officers initially responded to the area of Brice Road and I-70 at approximately 3:52 p.m. for a report of a black car shooting at a silver car. When officers arrived, they did not find a shooting victim.
The victim was treated and released in stable condition. The child was returned to its mother.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- A Couple Had Sex on the Cedar Point Ferris Wheel and Was Arrested
- What’s Trending: Parents Are Concerned With Sending Their Children To School This Year [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Idris Elba’s Daughter Stopped Talking To Him…Here’s Why [WATCH]
- Already? Love Is Blind’s Iyanna McNeely And Jarrette Jones Announce Their Divorce
- Barbie Maker Company, Mattel Sues Rap Snacks Over Nicki Minaj’s ‘Barbie-Que’ Chips
- Ohio Woman Arrested After 6-Year-Old Drinks Smirnoff Ice in Gas Station Video
- Register to Win Tickets to ‘A Gerald Levert Tribute’!
- The Dunk Heard Around The World By Bronny James
- Spirit Airlines Agent Suspended For Viral Customer Tackle
- Congratulations, Israel Houghton & Adrienne Bailon Welcome Baby Boy