The Centers for Disease Control and Columbus Public Health have both recommended that everyone wears a mask indoors in Franklin County Ohio. In addition to indoors, they are recommending that you wear them when you are in a crowded outdoor area. These new recommendations are for people that are vaccinated and unvaccinated.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The recommendation was updated after a surge in COVID-19 community spread with the Delta variant is causing an uptick in diagnosis in the area. In addition to Franklin count, eight other surrounding counties also have updated recommendations to wear masks indoors including Crawford, Deleware, Fairfield, Fayette, Guernsey, Licking, Marion, and Ross.
All adults and children over the age of 12 years old are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. To find a vaccine available in your area, clicl here vaccines.gov, or text your ZIP code to 438829 on your mobile phone, or call 1-800-232-0233 to find locations near you in the U.S.
- Diddy Bids Millions To Buy Back Namesake Brand Sean John Out Of Bankruptcy
- Gary’s Tea: Is Serena & Venus Williams’ Dad, Richard Williams Facing Homelessness?! [WATCH]
- The Bijou Star Files: Mourning The Death Of Rapper Young Dolph
- Sister to Sister Empowerment Summit Powered By CareSource
- Hot Spot: The New ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Cast Revealed! Marlo Hampton Gets A Peach! [WATCH]
- Win $1,500 With Rickey Smiley’s ‘Beat the Buzzer’ Contest
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- A Known White Supremacist Announces Intent To Run For Local Office In Georgia
- MJB Drops Two New Joints and An Official Video In One Day
- DOJ’s Civil Rights Division Launches Investigation Into Mount Vernon, NY Police Department
- Ohio hospitalizations increase, Omicron a concern
- HBCU Prairie View A&M University Marching Band To Get Docuseries On The CW
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Raises Concern With Proposed Relaunch Of World War II Era State Military Force
- Black Men In Denver Are Committing Suicide At An Alarmingly Rising Rate
- Ohio KK-Karen Claims She’s ‘Being Terrorized’ By Black People During Sentencing For…Terrorizing Black People
- Bardi Bunny: Cardi B Appointed Creative Director At ‘Playboy’ Magazine
- Take That, Take That: Diddy Has Put In A Bid To Buy Sean John Clothing Brand Back
CDC and Columbus Public Health Now Recommending Mask for Everyone Indoors in Franklin County was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com