All games will be played at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium in Canton.
- Division II State Championship – Thursday, Dec. 2, 7 p.m.
Cincinnati Winton Woods (12-3) vs. No. 8 Akron Archbishop Hoban (11-3)
- Division IV State Championship – Friday, Dec. 3, 10:30 a.m.
No. 4 Clarksville Clinton-Massie (13-1) vs. Youngstown Ursuline (11-3)
- Division III State Championship – Friday, Dec. 3, 3 p.m.
No. 2 Hamilton Badin (14-0) vs. No. 1 Chardon (15-0)
- Division I State Championship – Friday, Dec. 3, 7:30 p.m.
No. 5 Springfield (13-1) vs. No. 3 Lakewood St. Edward (13-1)
- Division VII State Championship – Saturday, Dec. 4, 10:30 a.m.
No. 3 Newark Catholic (14-1) vs. No. 1 Maria Stein Marion Local (15-0)
- Division VI State Championship – Saturday, Dec. 4, 3 p.m.
No. 6 Coldwater (13-2) vs. No. 8 Carey (14-1)
- Division V State Championship – Saturday, Dec. 4, 7:30 p.m.
No. 8 Versailles (14-1) vs. No. 1 Kirtland (14-0)
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Finally!! ‘007’ Producers Say Idris May Be Up Next
- Nominate Today: Future History Makers 2022
- March 4: New Edition with Charlie Wilson & Jodeci!!
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- The Bijou Star Files: Mourning The Death Of Rapper Young Dolph
- Hot Spot: The New ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Cast Revealed! Marlo Hampton Gets A Peach! [WATCH]
- Michigan GOP Co-Chair Who Tried to Get Fake Electors Tweets Racist Attack Against Black Lieutenant Governor For Wearing A Mask
- Chip Patterson: The Tar Heels Have To Start Winning On The Road
- Republican Who Bashed Biden’s ‘SOB’ Insult Forgets Trump’s Disrespect Of Black Women Reporters
- STORY TIME: Da Brat Reminisces On How She Became Best Friends With Mariah Carey [WATCH]
- Jeff Johnson Expresses Why Black Men Need To Focus On Mental & Emotional Health [WATCH]
- LOCAL NEWS: Mentor to Welcome Trader Joe’s Store
- Jeannie Mai and Jeezy Wants ‘Baby J’ To Decide It’s Gender…Allegedly
- LOCAL NEWS: I-X Center Getting Rid of Ferris Wheel!
- Joe Biden Calls Reporter a ‘Stupid Son of a B*tch’ On A Hot Mic !? [VIDEO]
- Ohio Principal, School Worker Fired After Video Shows 9-Year-Old Black Girl Forced To Eat From Garbage
OHSAA releases schedule for high school football state championships was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com