Good news if you make minimum wage and live in Ohio you’re getting a raise! As of January 1st 2022 the minimum wage for Ohio has gone up to $9.30 for hourly based workers and with tipped based workers will receive a wage increase from $4.40 to $4.65 an hour.
This increase will give tipped employees pay will increase 25 cents an hour and 50 cents for non-tipped employees.
The only caveat is that the 2022 wage increase only applies to employees who work at businesses that gross more than $342,000 annually.
For the past few years Ohio has been steadily increasing it’s minimum wage in attempt to help with inflation.
MONEY, MONEY, MONEY: Stars That Came From Wealthy Families!
1. CassieSource: 1 of 3
2. Angela SimmonsSource: 2 of 3
3. Jordin SparksSource: 3 of 3
- Win Tickets to See Rickey Smiley & Friends LIVE!
- Nominate Today: Future History Makers 2022
- March 4: New Edition with Charlie Wilson & Jodeci!!
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- The Bijou Star Files: Mourning The Death Of Rapper Young Dolph
- Hot Spot: The New ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Cast Revealed! Marlo Hampton Gets A Peach! [WATCH]
- New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin Unveils ‘Day One’ Executive Order Banning Critical Race Theory
- DirecTV Set To Drop Trump Friendly Disinformation Network OAN
- Old Tweet Of Kyrsten Sinema Calling John Lewis Her ‘Hero’ Resurfaces As She Blocks Voting Rights
- COVID D–k Is A Real Thing, Docs Say After Man Claims His Penis Shrunk 1.5 Inches
- Assata Shakur’s Co-Defendant Sundiata Acoli Fights For His Freedom After Nearly 50 Years In Prison
- Report On Baltimore’s GTTF Scandal Reveals Over Two Decades Of Police Corruption
- Kanye West Hints to Kim Kardashian Keeping Their Kids Away From Him
- Tiffany Haddish Arrested By Georgia Police, Faces DUI Charge
- Ne-Yo Explains Why YOU Should Watch The 2022 Urban One Honors On Monday, January 17 [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- It’s Breezy Season: Chris Brown Returns With Latest Single “Iffy” [WATCH]