Some champagne popping may be in order for the future Mr. and Mrs. Johnson who welcomed a baby girl together!
Luxury real estate broker Sharelle Rosado of “Selling Tampa” fame, welcomed a daughter named Serenity “Hurricane” Paula, with famous fiancé Chad Johnson over the weekend. The former football star announced Sunday on Instagram, sharing the exciting news with a photo of himself in a hospital gown cutting the baby girl’s umbilical cord just after Sharelle gave birth.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Chad, 43, revealed the name that he and Sharelle, 33, picked out for the newborn and it was apparently inspired by the weather down in Tampa.
“Just delivered Serenity “Hurricane” Paula Johnson,” he wrote.
The excited father also shared a series of videos of himself on his Instagram Story as he chatted with the newborn who was heard making adorable baby noises in the background.
Sharelle took to social media after giving birth to make her own baby announcement, releasing an adorable photo of baby Serenity’s feet on Twitter that featured a blanket with her name engraved. The couple also joked on Twitter with Chad posting about him being curious about his “push gift.” Sharelle simply responded, “chile pleaseeeee.”
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Back in August, Sharelle announced that she was pregnant just a few weeks ahead of her reality show debut. The Florida real estate CEO is one of the stars on Netflix’s popular series “Selling Tampa.” In November, she made the announcement that she’d be welcoming a baby girl with her fiance, Chad.
Previously, Chad married reality star Evelyn Lozado but the marriage ended after Evelyn blasted Chad over alleged domestic violence.
Speaking about her family in episode 7 of ‘Selling Tampa’, Sharelle said: “I’m a little nervous to tell Chad about the pregnancy because I have three kids, Chad has 85, no for real, Chad has seven kids, with this one in the oven, that’s 11.“ Baby girl Serenity is Chad’s 8th child and Sharelle’s 4th. Congratulations, again!
This article was originally posted on Bossip.com.
- Win Tickets to See Rickey Smiley & Friends LIVE!
- Nominate Today: Future History Makers 2022
- March 4: New Edition with Charlie Wilson & Jodeci!!
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- The Bijou Star Files: Mourning The Death Of Rapper Young Dolph
- Hot Spot: The New ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Cast Revealed! Marlo Hampton Gets A Peach! [WATCH]
- New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin Unveils ‘Day One’ Executive Order Banning Critical Race Theory
- DirecTV Set To Drop Trump Friendly Disinformation Network OAN
- Old Tweet Of Kyrsten Sinema Calling John Lewis Her ‘Hero’ Resurfaces As She Blocks Voting Rights
Here Are All The Celebrities Who Welcomed Babies in 2020
1. Ciara & Russell Wilson
1 of 27
2. Nicki Minaj & Kenneth Petty
2 of 27
3. Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert
3 of 27
4 of 27
5. KeKe Wyatt
5 of 27
6 of 27
7. Fabolous & Emily B
7 of 27
8. Donald GloverSource:Getty 8 of 27
9. NBA Youngboy
9 of 27
10 of 27
11. Kevin & Eniko Hart
11 of 27
12. Justin TimberlakeSource:Getty 12 of 27
13. LeToya Luckett & Tommicus Walker
13 of 27
14. Pau Gasol
14 of 27
15 of 27
16. J. ColeSource:@PhotosByBeanz 16 of 27
17. Usain Bolt
17 of 27
18. Pusha T18 of 27
19. Iggy Azalea & Playboi Carti19 of 27
20. Meek Mill20 of 27
21. Charmaine Bey of Black Ink Crew21 of 27
22. Christina Milian
22 of 27
23. DJ Khaled
23 of 27
24. Gucci Mane
24 of 27
25. Nick Cannon
25 of 27
26. Mike Epps
26 of 27