Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
In a press release the retailer stated, “As you know, several areas across the country have begun seeing a renewed increase in positive COVID-19 cases, and we want to assist health officials working against the pandemic,”
While the store is closed the retailer plans to sanitize, clean, and restock the location before reopening.
“In support of this effort, we have chosen to temporarily close our Columbus store location at 3900 Morse Road at 2 p.m. as part of an ongoing company-initiated program. This will allow extra time for a third-party specialist to further sanitize the store and will also give our associates additional time to restock shelves and prepare the store to once again serve the community.”
The store is set to reopen Friday January 7th at 6am and operate at normal store hours.
- Maze featuring Frankie Beverly and The Isley Brothers Live in Concert!
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Justin Timberlake Apologizes To D.C. For His Attempt To ‘Beat His Feet’
- Jan 6th Committee Subpoenaed Trump Documentary Before It Could Drop
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Happened At Omarion & Mario’s Verzuz + Eva Presents At The BET Awards [WATCH]
- The Bijou Star Files: Kyle Rittenhouse Is Still Playing With Guns
- SEE VIDEO: Was Omarion’s Watermelon Eating At Verzuz Sexy Or Cringe? [WATCH]
- Michelle Obama Shares Thoughts On The Overturning Of Roe v. Wade, Says She’s ‘Heartbroken’
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Comcast And Faceforward Productions Bring Docuseries, ‘The Black Beauty Effect’ to Xfinity
- Anika Kai Highlights Her Favorite Products From Morphe’s Making You Blush Collection
- Black Activist Nicole Mokeme Killed In Maine From Hit And Run By Car Registered To Boyfriend
Columbus Walmart Temporarily Closes Due to COVID Outbreak was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com