According to NBC4i, Ohio State University is dedicating an entire residence hall to isolate students who have tested positive for COVID-19 as part of revised quarantine and isolation guidelines announced Friday.
The school said the guidelines follow revised protocols from national, state and local public health guidance and are listed below.
- Students who test positive will be ordered to isolate for five days and required to complete a rapid antigen test on the fifth day.
- If the results are negative on day 5 and symptoms are resolving, the student should:
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- From A Woman: Mariah The Scientist Announces ‘To Be Eaten Alive’ 2024 Global Tour
- The Bijou Star Files: 50 Cent Drops Diddy Butt Pattin Jay-Z Video
- Derek Chauvin’s Family Is Upset, Prison Say’s They’re Committed To Him
- Larger Than Life: Apple Music Live To Exclusively Show Brent Faiyaz’s London Performance From His European Tour
- T.I. Brought The Falcons Out While Ludacris Dropped In For Hip Hop 50
- Teens Charged For Public Square Shooting In Cleveland
- A Recent History Of R&B Singer Aaron Hall’s Bizarre Behavior [List]
- ‘The Book Of Clarence’ Epic Trailer Features New Music From Lil Wayne And More
- Victor Wembanyama’s NBA Debut Jersey Sells For $762K
- Hot and Trending: Dwight Howard, Diddy, and More!
Ohio State will use residence hall to isolate COVID-19 students was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Singer Jaguar Wright Speaks On Puffy Conspiracy At Uptown Records
Sex Positions You’ve Never Heard Of (But Need to Try, Now)
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Snoop Dogg Says He’s Done Smoking Weed, X Calls Cap!
OKC Thunnder’s Josh Giddey Under Investigation For Alleged Relationship With A Minor, X Users Are Dunking On Him
Jada Pinkett Smith Responds To Will and Duane Martin Entanglement Claim
Win 4 Tickets To See Katt Williams! Plus, Meet-N-Greet Passes To The Show!
Will Smith Allegedly Got Busy With Duane Martin, According To Former Assistant