According to NBC4i, The Cincinnati Bengals will be playing in the Super Bowl for the first time in 33 years. After a dramatic overtime win over the Kansas City Chiefs, they will play for the Vince Lombardi trophy at the Los Angeles Rams on Feb. 13.
A lot of Bengals fans might be considering making the trip to Los Angeles for a once in a lifetime chance to see Super Bowl LVI at SoFi Stadium. But how much will it cost to go?
Ticketmaster currently lists the cheapest Super Bowl ticket at $5,900 for a seat all the way in the 500 section of the 70,000 seat venue.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Maze featuring Frankie Beverly and The Isley Brothers Live in Concert!
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Sunday Akron Officials Will Release Body-cam Of Jayland Walker Killing
- Usher Lyrically Sets ‘Tiny Desk’ On Fire [VIDEO]
- The Bijou Star Files: Carnaval Cruise Threesome Goes Way Left
- Akron Police Fatally Shoot Jayland Walker, Ignite Protests and Demands for Accountability
- Gary’s Tea: WatchJazzy Goes Viral After Explaining How She’s Submissive To Her Man [WATCH]
- What’s Trending: Our Opinion On The McDonald’s Baby Mama Drama Social Media Debate [WATCH]
- DIDDY’S THANKS HIS SHAWTY WOP
- XZIBIT NEEDS HIS CHECK!
- Boosie Badazz Tweets In Outrage About R. Kelly’s 30-Year Prison “Death Sentence”
- Garcelle Beauvais Gives Us Style Goals In A Curve Hugging Silver Dress
How much will it cost to see the Bengals in the Super Bowl? was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com