Deshaun Watson is reportedly heading to Cleveland, capping a wild week for Browns fans
Deshaun Watson has reportedly waived his no-trade clause and is set to sign with the Cleveland Browns. This after reports earlier in the week suggesting Cleveland was out of the race.
As a result it appears Baker Mayfield will receive the trade he requested earlier in the week.
Ian Rapoport of ESPN broke the news on Twitter.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The move for Watson won’t come without backlash, as the quarterback is still facing 22 civil cases for sexual misconduct and sexual assault. Many expect the NFL to levy a suspension against Watson after the conclusion of said cases, which some believe could be postponed until the end of the 2023 season.
Check back for updates.
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- FBI Executes Search Warrant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Resort
- LA ICU Nurse Charged With 6 Counts Of Murder After Fiery Car Crash
- The Bijou Star Files: Ye Caught a Break And Lost Another Divorce Attorney
- Olivia Newton-John Dies Of Breast Cancer At 73
- What’s Trending: From A Hinge Popeyes Date To Marriage, Would You Go On A Date To Popeyes?
- Ludacris Is Launching His Own Doll To Accompany His Children’s Netflix Series, Karma’s World
- Former East Cleveland Cop Killed in Motorcycle Crash on Sunday
- Food Truck Ran Over In Park of Cleveland’s Puerto Rican Parade
- Group Of Women Called ’Studs Of America’ Create A Tribute To Brittney Griner In Viral Video
- 9 People Injured in Mass Shooting In Cincinnati