Because of COVID, it has been several years since Beyonce fans have seen a performance from her. It was only right that the queen B opened up the 94th Academy Awards to perform her latest single “Be Alive” from the Oscar-nominated film “King Richard”, a film about Venus and Serena Williams and their father Richard Williams.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
During her live performances from the tennis courts where The Williams sisters got their start in the sport, Beyonce wore a gown from the Spring Summer 2022 collection by David Koma. surrounded by a monochromatic orchestra and dancers including her daughter Blue Ivy Carter. The dress was slightly modified to match the monochromatic theme for Beyonce from the runway presentation but similar dresses on his site retail for upwards of $4,000.
Check out her full performance here:
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Tyre Nichols’ Brutal Arrest Video Released, His Mother Doesn’t Want Children To Watch
- NLE Choppa Talks Viral “LIFE” Quote, Memphis Artists You Need To Know, Why He’s Vegan + More
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
- Ma$e’s ‘Harlem World’ Shows Him Love With His Own Day [VIDEO]
- Nia Long Single ‘AF’, Dating and Opening Up About The Breakup
- The Bijou Star Files: tWitch’s Friends Say Todrick Hall Is Negligent
- GET YOUR TICKETS: 216 Day 2023
- Ben Crump Compares Tyre Nichols’ Footage To Rodney King: ‘Those Officers Did Not Extend Any Humanity’ [WATCH]
- Cleveland Native Norelle to Sing With Rihanna at the Super Bowl
See Beyonce’s Oscar Performances and Details on Her Dress was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com