According to NBC4i, Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine announced Thursday Ohioans will soon be able to renew their driver’s license online rather than in-person.
“Since 2021, more than 2 million visits to the BMV have been avoided because of innovative online solutions led through this administration,” said Lt. Gov. Jon Husted in a release.
Starting June 27, Ohioans can renew their driver’s license online or identification card at BMV.Ohio.Gov.
Once online, click on the “DL/ID Renewal” link. From there, log in through the state’s OH|ID system. Once logged in, the application will begin, prompting a series of questions.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Maze featuring Frankie Beverly and The Isley Brothers Live in Concert!
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- 8 Brands To Shop For Sexy Plus-Size Swimsuits
- Tia Mowry Took To Instagram To Show Off Her New Protective Hair Style
- Ohio: 10-Year-Old Rape Victim Forced to Leave State for Abortion
- Niecy Nash Serves A LEWK During Black LA Pride
- Video: Akron officials release footage of police-involved shooting of Jayland Walker
- Akron Police Body-Cam Shooting Of Jayland Walker Released [VIDEO]
- Brandy Gives Us Style Goals In A Pink Aliette Dress
- Ashanti Is Pretty In Pink At Essence Fest
- Sunday Akron Officials Will Release Body-cam Of Jayland Walker Killing
- Savannah James Shows Off Her New Braids And They’re Everything!
Ohio expands BMV services, offers online driver’s license renewal was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com