According to NBC4i, a Cincinnati man accused of flying into the Bengals’ stadium mid-game is just one of two people facing prison time over illegal drone operations at sporting events.
Dailon Dabney, 24, of Cincinnati, illegally flew his drone on Jan. 15 into the stadium. The drone went over players and parts of the stadium crowd, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Ohio. Dabney posted footage of his illegal flight on social media and a Youtube channel called BrickByBrickFilms.
The pilot, who U.S. Attorney Kenneth L. Parker said did not register his drone with the Federal Aviation Administration and was not properly certified, welcomed the attention he received from federal agents.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- DaBaby ‘Boogeyman’ Video With a Megan Thee Stallion Lookalike?
- Rumor Has It P-Valley Is Getting Renewed For 2 More Seasons
- An Exclusive Look Inside A DJ B-Hen Block Party In Brooklyn
- The Bijou Star Files: Lil Wayne Is Turning 40 !?
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Went Down Between Cardi B & Akbar V On Twitter! [WATCH]
- What’s Trending: How Did You Get Caught Or Catch Someone Cheating? [WATCH]
- Shaker Hts Man, 19, Sexually Assaults Senior Citizen in South Euclid
- Matt Barnes Says Ime Udoka Situation Is ‘100 Times Uglier Than Any Of Us Thought’
- This Ohio City Uses More Curse Words Than Any Other City in the Country
- Megan Thee Stallion Launches Website With Mental Health Resources For The Hotties
Man faces prison time for flying drone into Bengals stadium was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com