According to NBC4i, a suspect is facing charges after a police chase and crash that ended in Trumbull County on Thursday.
Maurice Reginald Matthews, of Cleveland, is now charged with failure to comply with the order or signal of a police officer, obstructing official business, breaking and entering, possession of drugs, driving under suspension, leaving the scene of an accident, reckless operation, following too close, speed, driving on a closed roadway, window tint, obstructed license plates, failure to use a turn signal and driving in marked lanes.
Matthews also had warrants for his arrest on several charges, including aggravated robbery, aggravated burglary and larceny, according to the Portage County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies with the P.A.C.E. (Portage Aggressive Crime Enforcement) Unit were conducting traffic enforcement on the Ohio Turnpike in Portage County when they saw a vehicle traveling eastbound in Freedom Township with a heavy window tint. According to Portage County Sheriff Bruce Zuchowski, the license plate was also obstructed, and the driver committed multiple traffic violations.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Prayers ‘Fame’ Star Irene Cara Has Passed Age 63
- Oscar-Winning ‘Fame’ & ‘Flashdance… What A Feeling’ Singer Irene Cara Dead At 63
- Karrueche Tran Gets Candid About The Power Of Love And How She Keeps Her Peace On Social Media
- Crystal Hayslett Is The Personification Of Preparation Meeting Opportunity
- Kenosha Killer Kyle Rittenhouse Incites Gun Violence Against ‘Fake News’ Media With New Video Game
- Keke Palmer Reveals The Best Sex Advice From Whoopi Goldberg
- Ashanti’s Sister Kenashia “Shia” Douglas Opens Up About Her Harrowing Domestic Abuse Experience On ‘Red Table Talk’
- The Bijou Star Files: Herschel Walker Election Vs. Erection
- Laurence Fishburne Talks Being In Therapy For Spousal Abuse
- Jordin Sparks Not For The AMA Hate Or Breezy, Rihanna Convo