According to NBC4i, a jury on Wednesday found George Wagner IV guilty on all 22 charges for his role in the murders of eight members of the Rhoden family.
Jury deliberations started in the morning, and by the afternoon, had wrapped with a verdict.
It came after three months in court, where family members — including George IV’s mother Angelaand brother Edward “Jake” — testified against the defendant, and George IV also took himself to testify in his defense. George IV faced 22 charges for his role in the murders
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Big Up / Let Down: Black Photogs Get A Disney Doll Deal + Kenya Barris’ N-Word Hot Take
- Ed Reed Claims BCU Player Was Suspended After Spotlighting Concerns About Resources
- Lil Wayne is Coming To Cleveland’s House of Blues
- Blaccurate News: Tyre Nichols Update & Addressing Police Brutality (Again)
- Public Seales Announcement: A Poem For Tyre Nichols + Words For His Killers
- Tech CEO Apologizes For Invoking Martin Luther King Jr. Quote While Laying Off Employees
- Tiffany & Co Announces New Collab with Nike
- The Bijou Star Files: Chi Town’s Dropping Charges Against R. Kelly
- What Happened To Eric Garvin? NYC Lawyer’s Shooting Death In Chile Is ‘Every Parent’s Worst Nightmare’
- Cindy Williams of ‘Laverne & Shirley’ Has Passed Age 75
George Wagner IV guilty on all charges in Rhoden family massacre was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com