The Daily Mail first broke the news and provided receipts in the form of photos showing the two colleagues looking happy in “forbidden love” and social media went to town over the alleged affair. According to the site, both Robach and Holmes Robach and Holmes both separated from their spouses in August but have been seen lately wearing their wedding rings recently. But was that just a cover-up to keep their relationship a secret?
Godwin was also quoted saying, “And so, I want to say that while that relationship is not a violation of company policy, I have really taken the last few days to think about and work through what I think is best for the ABC News organization.”
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Both Amy and TJ have been quiet about their relationship since the news broke but quickly deleted their social media accounts. Some say TJ made a subtle joke about their whirlwind of a week on the show Friday, note their wedding rings are missing, but you be the judge.
Stephanie Ramos and Gio Benitez will host GMA3 Monday, no word if they are permanent or how long they will take over the duties.
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: Carter G. Woodson
- Tyre Nichols’ Life Was Celebrated Today As He Was Laid To Rest [VIDEO]
- Tyre Nichols Was NOT In A Relationship With Memphis Cops Ex
- Workout Wednesday With Tracey Brown: Kitchen Workout
- Rickey Thanks God & You For The Prayers & Messages [WATCH]
- NeNe Leakes Says ‘The Real Housewives’ Franchises “Starless” + Why Chad Johnson Wore Fake Jewelry [WATCH]
- Lizzo Reveals Her First Madame Tussauds Wax Figure And It Is Phenomenal
- Louder & Prouder Kyla Pratt Live On Sam Sylk Show w/ Bijou Star
- The Bijou Star Files: Steph Curry Made In Known NOT In His Hood
- A Self-Care Guide For Black History Month
Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes No Longer On ‘GMA 3’ After Relationship Exposed was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com