According to NBC4i, The next potential NFL star out of Ohio State is taking the step to professional football this year.
Buckeyes quarterback C.J. Stroud announced he will enter the NFL Draft and forgo his senior season at Ohio State. His NFL journey will begin in February at the scouting combine in Indianapolis.
“To Buckeye Nation, it’s been a helluva ride,” said Stroud in an announcement. “To the students, alumni, and all of THE Ohio State fans, thank you for welcoming a kid from Cali into the Buckeye family. As a kid, I dreamed of playing football at the highest level and after much prayer, I’ve made the decision that it’s time to turn those dreams into a reality.”
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
- Here’s What To Expect At The 2023 Grammy Awards
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Jay-Z to Perform at Grammys With DJ Khaled and Lil Wayne
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- What Role Did The Black Church Play In American Political History?
- Arrest Warrant Issued For Bengals Joe Mixon But There’s a Twist
- The Bijou Star Files: Missing Detroit Rappers Found Dead
- Teyana Taylor Gave Off Sexy-Cool Vibes At A Pre-Grammy Party In An Oversized Amiri Coat
- The Hot Spot: How Will Ticketmaster Handle Demand Overload For Beyoncé Tickets [WATCH]
Ohio State quarterback C.J. Stroud declares for NFL Draft was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com