According to NBC4i, For the second year in a row, the Cincinnati Bengals will play for an AFC Championship against the Kansas City Chiefs after a 27-10 win at the Buffalo Bills Sunday in the divisional round.
Cincinnati will now need to beat Kansas City for a fourth successive time to make Super Bowl LVII in Glendale, Arizona. Last season, the Bengals beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium 27-24 in overtime to make Super Bowl LVI, which they lost to the Los Angeles Rams.
Joe Burrow threw two touchdown passes, Cincinnati’s defense swarmed Buffalo quarterback Josh Allen on a snow-slicked field and the Bengals advanced to their second straight AFC championship game.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
- Here’s What To Expect At The 2023 Grammy Awards
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Jay-Z to Perform at Grammys With DJ Khaled and Lil Wayne
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- What Role Did The Black Church Play In American Political History?
- Arrest Warrant Issued For Bengals Joe Mixon But There’s a Twist
- The Bijou Star Files: Missing Detroit Rappers Found Dead
- Teyana Taylor Gave Off Sexy-Cool Vibes At A Pre-Grammy Party In An Oversized Amiri Coat
- The Hot Spot: How Will Ticketmaster Handle Demand Overload For Beyoncé Tickets [WATCH]