Jay-Z will perform at the Grammy Awards on Sunday and won’t be taking the stage by himself. DJ Khaled, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross and John Legend are all scheduled to do a live version of God Did, one of the most talked about songs on Khaled’s latest album with the same name.
God Did (the song) has been nominated for three Grammy Awards, including Song of the Year, Best Rap Song, and Best Rap Performance. Jigga is currently tied with Kanye West for the most Grammy Awards by a rapper with 24, though experts are predicting that that tie will be broken Sunday night.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Jay-Z is also nominated for Album of the Year because of his help with Beyoncé’s latest project Renaissance.
It’s no wonder why hip-hop is getting a close look at the upcoming awards. With 2023 being the 50th anniversary of hip-hop music, there will also be a tribute performance commemorating the anniversary, put together by Questlove. Several rap legends will be a part of it, including The Roots, Busta Rhymes, DJ Drama, Missy Elliot, Glorila and more.
The 65th Grammy Awards will be broadcast by CBS from Crypto.com Arena in LA. It will be hosted by Trevor Noah.
- Urban One Inc’s Reach Media Announces R&B Superstar Ralph Tresvant of New Edition as Host of “Love and R&B”
- Get Your Tickets to the Straight Jokes! No Chaser Comedy Tour!
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Minnesota Republican Claims Genocides Between Native Americans And White People Went ‘Each Way’
- Tamar Say’s Kandi And Todd Threatened Her, Kandi Is Responding
- Actor Sean Lampkin, Nipsey From ‘Martin’ Dead At Age 54
- 6 Important Things To Know About Ramadan
- The Bijou Star Files: Spirit Airline Workers Caught On Some Trash
- Conservative Twitter Melts Down Over The Possibility That Donald Trump Will Be Arrested
- Medical Minute With Dr. Mel: Black Vets Denied Benefits?
- Convicted Rapist Sentenced To Undergo Chemical Castration
- Amerie’s New Children’s Book ‘You Will Do Great Things’ Bridges the Gap in More Ways Than One
- ‘Free Cone Day’! Here’s Where to Get Free Ice Cream in Cleveland Today!
Jay-Z to Perform at Grammys With DJ Khaled and Lil Wayne was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com
BMF Fans Surprised By Yung Miami’s & Big Meech’s Appearance
New Documentary: “Jared from Subway: Catching a Monster”
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Three Dead Bodies Found 'Bound and Gagged' Near Akron
11 East Cleveland Police Officers Indicted on Corruption Charges
These Northeast Ohio Counties Will Have Checkpoints On St. Patrick's Day
Singer Bobby Caldwell Has Passed At The Age of 71
Shots Fired in Mayfield Hts, 4 Juveniles Arrested