According to NBC4i, The Ohio State Buckeyes will be playing one of its home Big Ten games in primetime on NBC4.
OSU athletics announced that the Buckeyes will host the Michigan State Spartans at Ohio Stadium on Nov. 11 at 7:30 p.m. on NBC4. Last season, Ohio State beat Michigan State 49-20 in East Lansing and has not lost to the Spartans since 2015.
The Veterans Day contest is the 100th announced night game in Ohio State football history. The Buckeyes are 71-29 all-time in games kicking-off after 5 p.m.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- 16-Year-Old Cleveland Mom Accused of Killing Newborn Twins on House Arrest
- Bill Cosby Sued For Rape in Los Angeles County
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals She’s Not Releasing New Music Until She’s “In A Better Place”
- Haters Are Review Bombing ‘The Little Mermaid’ & It’s Pretty Obvious Why
- Thembi Mawema Shares The Pros And Cons Of Her Position As The Director Of Social Content For The Shade Room
- Rapper Lil Durk Blesses A Homeless Fan
- Tupac Shakur Will Receive His California Love On HWOF
- The Bijou Star Files: Stephanie Mills Got Halle Bailey’s Back
- Funeral Details Set For Cyrus Carmack-Belton As Killer’s Violent Past Surfaces
- Aminé Announces His New Balance Collab Is On The Way
Ohio State and Michigan State game to air on primetime was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Prayers: Singer Will Downing Shared The Passing of His Daughter
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Offset Exposes Cardi B’s Buns via Instagram Story
Who Is Andrew Bankhead? Ex-Mississippi Cop Who Shot Teen ‘In The Back’ Over Daughter
2 Alligators Spotted Loose in Ohio, 1 Still Missing
DONNA SUMMER: Twelve Facts You Didn't Know About "The Queen of Disco"
Tina Turner Photos Through The Years: A Legacy Never Forgotten