It’s important to keep in mind that heavy snow and blizzard-like conditions are dangerous, especially for young children and the elderly.
FOX 8 is reporting that snow will continue to fall for most of their viewing audience all day Friday. The temperature will remain in the low 20s and winds will continue to be light.
A Winter Storm Warning has been assigned to Ashtabula, Geauga, and Lake counties until 10 p.m. Saturday, where up to a foot of snow accumulation is possible. Cuyahoga, Erie, Huron, Lorain, Medina, and Summit counties are under warning until 4 a.m. Saturday, where another 3 to 6 inches are expected.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
From FOX 8:
Here are the bullet point details for the Friday snowfall:
- Snow continues ALL DAY slowly accumulating
- Most areas 3-6″ additional today. Less than 4″ south of Akron/Canton
- Snow intensity will be moderate/heavier around midday/stronger band
To read the entire FOX 8 report CLICK HERE.
Here are a few things to keep in mind during heavy snow in Cleveland:
- Stay off the roads if at all possible.
- If you have to go out be sure to dress appropriately in case you have to be outside for longer than expected.
- When shoveling, take frequent breaks to avoid overexertion and a possible heart attack.
Stay safe out there! One piece of good news is that temps for Cleveland will reach the mid-40s by Wednesday. So… there’s that!
- Honda of Cleveland Heights Has Your New Car!
- Posted On The Corner: Big Boogie Breaks Down His New DJ Drama Mixtape ‘REDRUM Wizard’
- Woman Is Claiming Diddy Shot Her In The Face In A Club In 1999
- The Bijou Star Files: Why Is Beyoncé Rocking A Mullet
- White Pastor Defends Slavery And Calls Martin Luther King Jr. A ‘Non-Believer Who Misrepresented Christ’
- Ryan Cameron Uncensored: K. Michelle And Amber Riley Talk ‘Single Black Female 2: Simone’s Revenge’
- Watch: BET’s ‘Comic View’ Returns With An All-Star Lineup of Comedians
- Digital Detox: 10 Ways to Disconnect For Global Day of Unplugging
- Oprah Winfrey Steps Down From Weightwatchers Board After Admitting She Used Weight-Loss Drugs
- Black Excellence: Oldest Woman In The U.S. Shares Her Tips For A Long, Happy Life
Sex Positions You’ve Never Heard Of (But Need to Try, Now)
Here's Where To Find The Best Corned Beef in Cleveland!
These AT&T Outage Posts Will Make You Laugh, Unless Your Phone Is Still Off
Get Your Tickets To The We Them Ones Comedy Tour!
Cam Newton Remains Unfazed After Getting Jumped At Youth Football Event, Social Media Reacts
Miami Dolphins Wide Receiver Tyreek Hill Sued For Reportedly Breaking Model’s Leg During Football Drills
Ohio Toddler Shoots Himself While Mothers Are Sleeping
Audience Walks Out On Comedian Following George Floyd Joke