Rihanna, Keri Hilson and Melanie Fiona have all been tapped as musical attractions for NBA All-Star Weekend in Los Angeles. They join a long list of artists that will be entertaining all the attendees, young and old.
On Friday, February 18, Cali Swag District is scheduled to perform the hit song, “Teach Me How to Dougie,” at the T-Mobile Rookie Challenge & Youth Jam.
On February 19, Keri Hilson will sing the National Anthem at the NBA All-Star Saturday Night, where slam dunk contests and 3-point contests will be held. Cee Lo will sing an edited version of “F*** You.”
On Sunday, February 20, Keri will return to play “Pretty Girl Rock” at the NBA All-Star Pregame Show, along with Bruno Mars, who’ll perform some of his hits.
And later, at the official game, Melanie Fiona will perform Canada’s National Anthem at tip-off and Lenny Kravitz will play his new single, “Come On Get It,” during the player introductions. Rihanna will perform “What’s My Name?” and “Only Girl (In the World)” at halftime. SOURCE
- Tisha Cambell Battles Deadly Lung Disease
- Kem Intimately- Intimacy Tour Ticket Sale
- 15 Do’s and Don’ts of Really Good Sex
- [Video] Prince Performance Dismisses Kim Kardashian
- Steve Harvey And Ex Battle In Courtroom: She LIED!
- We Met Online, Had Sex, But Now He’s Not Responding To My Texts”
- Toni Braxton”Broke Again”
- Is Diddy Coming To Town? Diddy Speaks Up for Kelley Williams-Bolar
- Bravo Announces The Real Housewives of Miami
- Superbowl XLV: Rapper Wiz Khalifa New (?) Black N Yellow Hair Cut [PHOTOS]