D’Angelo has entered a plea of guilty to disorderly conduct stemming from his March 2010 arrest in New York City for soliciting a cop who was undercover as a prostitute.
D’Angelo, born Michael Eugene Archer, appeared in a Manhattan court room today to enter the plea to a lesser charge of disorderly conduct.
Prosecutors say that D’Angelo’s offense was a violation and not a crime and that the star satisfied their conditions. No details about the deal they worked out have been released though.
If the prosecutors were smart, they would’ve included a stipulation that demanded an album from the reclusive R&B singer who last released an album in 2000.
Most Popular Articles
- Mike Epps Spoofs Charlie Sheen
- Shaunie O’Neal Sets the Record Straight About ‘Basketball Wives’ and Evelyn Lozado Quitting
- BASKETBALL WIVES’ STAR WANTS OUT + SHAUNIE GOES OFF
- Mother Storms School Bus in Florida and Slaps Child in Mouth (VIDEO)
- Did Facebook Help Fuel a Fatal Stabbing?
- Rihanna Performs In Thong On Stage [PHOTOS]
- NBA Player Kevin Garnett’s Wife Confronts His Jumpoff
- Basketball Wives Reunion-Get Ready to Rumble!!
- D’Angelo Enters Guilty Plea for Prostitution Bust
- [VIDEO] Bobby Brown Denies Claims Of Daughter’s Drug Use