headed to hell workers at an upscale nursing home in Pennsylvania have been arrested after being caught on tape hitting and mocking an elderly woman who suffers from dementia.
are manager Samirah Traynham, 22, and colleague Tyrina Griffin, 21, have been charged for aggravated assault. A third suspect, 19-year-old Ayesha Muhammad, was also arrested this afternoon.
Relatives of the 78-year-old woman installed a hidden camera after officials at the home were told they were lying about their loved one being abused at the center. The woman had told her daughter she was being punched and slapped by staff, asking: “Why do they keep picking on me?”
The video shows the employees “engaging in acts which I can only describe as humiliating, taunting and abusive of the victim in this case, including forcing the victim to stand topless for several minutes while the defendant and the other employees mocked her,” the district attorney said. “The way the defendants allegedly abused this victim is inexcusable. Patients suffering from dementia and Alzheimer’s are among our most vulnerable citizens.” The three employees have been charged with offenses including aggravated assault.
Most Popular Articles
- Student Caught Having Sex Atop University Of Southern California Rooftop
- [PHOTOS] After Divorce, Real Housewives Alum DeShawn Snow: How I Lost 30 Pounds!
- Eight-Year-Old Boy Hung Until Unconscious By Bullies At School
- Making The Band 2′s Sara Stokes Alledgedly Beaten
- LeBron James’ mom arrested…AGAIN
- Pastor Vernon’s F— You Remix w/ Rapper Cee-Lo [AUDIO]
- Cleveland police: Woman says shots fired in prank call
- Jennifer Hudson Talks “When Losing Weight Affects Your Love”
- My 29-Year-Old Boyfriend Smokes Weed, Drinks Constantly & Works At Wendy’s
- 3 Mistakes Women Make in the Bedroom