Former California governor, Arnold Shwarzenegger and his wife of 25 years seperated. Not only did this raise eyebrows but then you have Cameron Diaz saying things like “marriage is a dying institution” and “I don’t think we should live our lives in relationships based off old traditions that don’t suit our world any longer.” Which I agree with her on this, a lot of others do not. Many people are questioning if marriage is even taken seriously anymore. Watch below:
Most Popular Articles
- WTF! Lakers Own, Shannon Brown Sleeping With Teammate’s Wifey?!
- Lebron James Is A Baller On The Court And At The Bar! SMH!!
- Serena Williams Causes Controversy On Twitter!
- OMG! Child Protective Services Called On Mariah Carey?!
- Raven-Symone Shows Off Amazing New Body For Shoot [PHOTOS]
- WZAK 30th Anniversary With R. Kelly
- Fine A** Black Man – CNN’s Don Lemon Comes Out The Closet
- An Eye For An Eye: The Ultimate Payback!
- VIDEO: Father Having Sex With His Daughter?
- SMDH: Dudes Expose Themselves With A Stupid Answer To Judge Judy! [VIDEO]
Singer Jaguar Wright Speaks On Puffy Conspiracy At Uptown Records
Sex Positions You’ve Never Heard Of (But Need to Try, Now)
OKC Thunnder’s Josh Giddey Under Investigation For Alleged Relationship With A Minor, X Users Are Dunking On Him
Win 4 Tickets To See Katt Williams! Plus, Meet-N-Greet Passes To The Show!
T.I.’s Son King Goes Live During Their Family Scuffle
Chrisean Rock After Love Started War Backstage At Tamar Braxton Concert
Sean John Is Being ‘Phased Out’ of Macy’s After Two-Decades!?
South Euclid Lyndhurst Principal Dies After Cancer Battle