ALAMOGORDO, N.M.— A New Mexico man’s decision to lash out with a billboard ad saying his ex-girlfriend had an abortion against his wishes has touched off a legal debate over free speech and privacy rights.
The sign on Alamogordo’s main thoroughfare shows 35-year-old Greg Fultz holding the outline of an infant. The text reads, “This Would Have Been A Picture Of My 2-Month Old Baby If The Mother Had Decided To Not KILL Our Child!”
Fultz’s ex-girlfriend has taken him to court for harassment and violation of privacy. A domestic court official has recommended the billboard be removed.
What do you think?? Soundoff!
Most Popular Articles
- Summer Jam 2011: Buy Tickets Now
- Amber Rose Pregnant?
- Get Your Summer Jam 2011 Tickets NOW!
- Surprise Performances At Springfest Miami 2011: Drake, Bow Wow, Ace Hood, YC
- CAPTION THIS: Coco Balances A Beer Can On Her Butt
- BREAKING NEWS: Sean Kingston In Critical Condition After Crash
- Are You Ready For SJ 2011: Reminder Of Summer Jam 2010
- Bow Wow Is The Father Of A Baby Girl!
- Breaking News: LRG Founder Dead at 34
- Lil Romeo is FULLY grown!
Sex Positions You’ve Never Heard Of (But Need to Try, Now)
Audience Walks Out On Comedian Following George Floyd Joke
Ohio Toddler Shoots Himself While Mothers Are Sleeping
Swizz Beatz Is Not Sweating Usher Being All Boo’d Up On Alicia Keys During Super Bowl LVIII Halftime Show
Amber Alert Cancelled, 5 Yr Old Darnell Taylor Found Dead
Here's Where To Find The Best Corned Beef in Cleveland!
Get Your Tickets To The We Them Ones Comedy Tour!
These AT&T Outage Posts Will Make You Laugh, Unless Your Phone Is Still Off