Tiger Woods’ ex-wife Elin Nordegren has reportedly moved on from the golfer following his cheating scandal – to the son of a billionaire.
According to the New York Post’s Page Six the former Swedish model, 31, who walked away with $100 million as part of her divorce settlement from Woods, has reportedly been dating wealthy stock market investor Jamie Dingman for several months.
Dingman is the son of successful international investor and billionaire business man Michael Dingman, and Jamie is heavily involved with his father’s interests in China, Page Six reports.
The couple spent time in Nordegren’s native Sweden and was spotted outside her luxury apartment in Stockholm earlier this week, the paper reported.
A source told the New York Post: “He’s never been so happy. He and Elin have strong feelings for each other. He’s a classic all-American guy. He’s handsome, a total gentleman and low-key. He’s never been in the press. Elin’s a very lucky girl; he’s a great guy but very private.”
Dingman has previously been linked to Princess Madeleine of Sweden and once dated actress Bridget Moynahan, the mother of New England Patriots QB Tom Brady’s child.
Elin’s marriage to Tiger collapsed in December 2009 after it emerged he had cheated on her with several women. Their divorce was finalized in August last year.
- Gospel Music Icon Bishop F.C. Barnes Passes Away
- Cleveland Interview Starts Drama With Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada & Jennifer Williams
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Michele Bachmann On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- Shots Fired: Miguel Apologizes To Lloyd’s Hair [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Up-Date: Funeral Arrangements Set For Gospel Singer Bishop F.C. Barnes
- Alicia Keys & SWIZZ BEAT’S Baby Boy Egypt
- R. Kelly Catches A Case On Tour In Cleveland [VIDEO]
- Terry McMillan: Follow Up To ‘Waiting To Exhale’ Almost Ready
- Amber Rose Gets Wiz Khalifa Tattoo [PHOTO]
- RHOA Star Nene Leakes’ Son In Trouble With The Law Again!
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Returns For Fourth Season