TNT announced plans Tuesday to open its 2011-12 NBA regular-season broadcast schedule November 1 with a double-header featuring the defending champion Dallas Mavericks playing the Chicago Bulls, and the L.A. Lakers playing the Oklahoma City Thunder.
The network also pointed out that freshly-retired star Shaquille O’Neal will be joining Charles Barkley, Kenny “The Jet” Smith and Ernie Johnson in the “NBA on TNT” studio in Atlanta.
Of course, all of this November 1 business depends on the current NBA lockout. According to Reuters, the NBA appears nowhere near close to ending its player lockout in time for the start of the regular season. NBA owners locked out their players July 1, and there have been no negotiations since that time.
Read full story here.
Most Popular Entertainment News Articles
- Cleveland Interview Starts Drama With Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada & Jennifer Williams
- Beyonce’s Booty Is Flat As A Pancake [PHOTO]
- 15-Year-Old Boy In Lamar Odom Car Accident Dies
- BooHoo: Lil Mama Breaks Down After Being Taunted On Live Radio
- UPDATE: Keyshia Cole Explains Why She Missed BFF Monica’s Wedding
- Basketball Wives Star Meeka Claxton & Husband Show Their 4.9 Million Dollar Home
- Clevelander Designs Nicki Minaj’s Microphone!
- Keyshia Cole Announces Second Wedding & Reality Show On Twitter
- Who’s going to be on Basketball Wives L.A???
- 15 year old boy dies after car crash with Lakers’ star Odom
- [ione-gallery id=”1067025″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D