The internet is still buzzing over Mariah Carey’s bizarre behavior on HSN Sunday that harkened back to the wacky talk show appearances leading up to her “exhaustion” hiatus in 2001.
As reported yesterday, the singer was supposed to be selling her various wares, but spent most of the time calling everyone “dahhhling,” talking about her “lambly” (Mariah’s new word for “family”) and her difficult pregnancy.
“Holding those twins in—you have to keep them in as long as possible,” an out-of-it Mariah told viewers. “It’s a sacrifice you make for them. Literally I was like, 47-weeks pregnant.”
Read the full story here:
Most Popular Articles
- Queen Latifah’s Girlfriend Will Take Her Back If She Kicks Her Nasty Habits
- Da Brat Gets a Sexy, Stylish Makeover for Vibe [PHOTOS]
- Keyshia Cole Explains Why She Missed BFF Monica’s Wedding
- Meet Lauren London’s & Lil Wayne’s Baby [PHOTO]
- R. Kelly Has Emergency Surgery
- Basketball Wives: The Smackdown in Italy [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys & Baby Egypt Cool Off In The Pool [PHOTOS]
- “Tia & Tamera” Reality Show Sneak Peek & Promo Pics [VIDEO]
- Dwight Eubanks Leaves RHOA
- The O’Jays Homecoming & Scholarship Foundation Celebration
- [ione-gallery id=”406712″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D