In a recent poll by The Root, the age-old stereotype of Black people and their tipping practices rears its head. Specifically researched were the attitudes and habits on tipping across cultures.
The findings showed that African-Americans are much more likely than whites to tip as a “reward for good service.” These findings were among a number of differences in tipping habits across cultural lines revealed in The Root‘s online survey.
- Celebrities We’d Like to See Without Their Weaves [PHOTOS]
- Comedian Dave Chappelle Gets Heckled And Bombs On Miami Stage [Video]
- Diggy Simmons & Mindless Behavior Greet Cleveland Fans [PHOTOS]
- Tragedy! Former Kentucky Basketball Player Shot To Death
- Patti Labelle Praises Ledisi As Her Successor [VIDEO]
- God, Sex and Abstinence: Why I Wish I’d Waited
- Shocking! Police Strip Man In Snow, Beat And Tase Him On Video
- Lauryn Hill Gives Birth To Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Michael Jackson’s Brothers Protest Tribute Concert
- Disturbing! Police Beat, Tase Homeless Man To Death On Video