It’s now a done deal – the family comedy project starring Snoop Dogg as a father has landed at NBC with a script commitment, reports Deadline.com.
As previously reported, veteran comedy writer Don Reo (“Blossom,” “Everybody Hates Chris,” “My Wife and Kids”) is penning the project, which was originally set up at Warner Bros TV last month. Reo will also executive produce, with Snoop Dogg and Ted Chung serving as producers.
Snoop’s last TV project was the E! reality show “Snoop Dogg’s Father Hood,” which chronicled his family life with his wife and three kids. The hip hop star previously worked with Reo on the Fox sitcom “Brothers,” which Reo created and at one time featured Snoop in a guest arc.
As previously reported, the artist was recently cast in the title role of the biopic “The Legend Of Fillmore Slim.”
Source : eurweb.com
Most Popular Articles
- Chris Brown F.A.M.E. Tour Coming To Cleveland
- Tupac Sex Photos Revealed!
- Dead Rappers We Wish Could Make A Comeback [PHOTOS]
- Scream Tour 2011 Presale
- Drake Coming To Cleveland, Ohio Homecoming Encore Concert, Details here
- Scream Tour LIVE Chat w/ @Diggy_Simmons [VIDEO]
- Diary Of A Diva: Faith Evans & Tweet To Tape Reality Show?
- Official Video:Ray Jr. Ft Ducky Smallz-Sloppy
- Beyonce Shows Off Baby Bump In “Countdown” [SNEAK PEEK]
- Rack It Up: Win Mindless Behavior Scream Tour Tickets [Z-Point]