Ne-Yo praised Michael Jackson with a captivating tribute performance at last night’s ‘Michael Jackson Forever’ Concert. The R&B crooner doned MJ attire as he lit up the street set with classic dance moves for a cover of “Billie Jean.” Check out the fan footage below.
Most Popular Articles
- Missing Richmond Heights businessman Patrick Borally found safe in Canada
- NEW MUSIC: Robin Thicke “Love After War”
- Young and the Jobless? Soap Opera Fires Darius McCrary
- J Hud’s Wedding Postponed, Held Up By Fiance!
- Preggo Or Not, Bey Gets It In!!
- Nicki Minaj Admits To Using Butt Shots! [AUDIO]
- J-HUD’S WEDDING DELAYED…FIANCE WON’T SIGN PRE-NUP (Can you blame him?)
- Michael Jackson Murder Trial Against Dr. Murray Trial: LIVE Stream
- Photos: Hundreds Turn Out for Vesta’s Homegoing Celebration