TAMPA-Hood-Lynked entertainment a Tampa, Florida entertainment company is promoting “Da First Eva Coon-O-Ween Party.”
While the party seems to be from a African American company for African American club-goers, the term “coon” is considered a racial slur. It is not clear why the party is called “Coon-O-Ween” other that the raccoon on the flyer.
Not so much. A couple of tipsters have alerted us to Talib’s participation in “Da First Eva Coon-O-Ween Party,” a Tampa-based Halloween party/wack rap show that’s scheduled for Sunday, when the Bucs are on a bye. (Click here to view the full flyer.) For $40, per the ad, you can see Tom G, Famous Kid Brick, Tae Bae Bae, Teddy P, Ms. Heather Marie, Rated R, and Young AJ, with a complementary buffet. “Aquib [sic] Talib” is listed as a special guest, with “other Bucs guests” promised on the flyer.
UPDATE: The Bucs emailed us a statement. “Hi there. I wanted to inform you that Aqib is not involved in the event.” Noted.
Most Popular Articles
- WTF! Man Releases Wild Animals Loose In Ohio, Man And Animals Dead [VIDEO]
- Beyonce’s mom spills daughter’s pregnancy secrets
- Outrageous Sex Crimes! 6 Pastors & 1 Rabbi Leader Arrested!
- ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Former “Saturday Night Live” Cast Member Admits Crack Addiction
- Have Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga Split?
- Warrensville Heights shooting kills 1, injures 1
- The Female Orgasm is biologically important
- Serial Rapist Targeting Women of Delta Sigma Theta!
- Access Cleveland Podcast: The Cast of “The Bridge of No Return” (Full Interview)
- DID MATHEW TRY TO BUY A KID FOR HIS DAUGHTER?
Singer Jaguar Wright Speaks On Puffy Conspiracy At Uptown Records
Sex Positions You’ve Never Heard Of (But Need to Try, Now)
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Snoop Dogg Says He’s Done Smoking Weed, X Calls Cap!
OKC Thunnder’s Josh Giddey Under Investigation For Alleged Relationship With A Minor, X Users Are Dunking On Him
Jada Pinkett Smith Responds To Will and Duane Martin Entanglement Claim
Win 4 Tickets To See Katt Williams! Plus, Meet-N-Greet Passes To The Show!
Will Smith Allegedly Got Busy With Duane Martin, According To Former Assistant