A Florida fifth-grader faces felony charges after attacking and threatening to kill her teacher and her family after the teacher took her Halloween candy!
The 10-year-old Orlando girl, Miesha Bryant, was arrested last Tuesday after an Orange County Sheriff’s Office deputy was called to the girl’s classroom at Zellwood Elementary School.
Her teacher, Kelly Sanchez, said she was struck and threatened after confiscating the candy to hold until the end of the day.
Sanchez told police the girl went behind her desk and took the bag of candy without permission and began throwing pieces of candy at classmates.
Sanchez called for a school resource officer, but while she was waiting, the girl hit her and “also stated that she would kill Ms. Sanchez and her family,” according to a deputy.
A sheriff’s deputy came to the school and handcuffed the 4-foot, 80-pound girl, who “was screaming and flailing her legs around,” police said. She was taken to a juvenile detention facility, then released to her mother.
Most Popular Articles
- T.I. & Tiny snap pic for ‘Family Hustle’
- Real Housewives star Kim Zolciak wears an over-the-top Southern belle gown as she weds NFL player Kroy Biermann
- What Men like in Women More Than Anything Else
- Did You Know That Kyla Pratt Has A 1-Year-Old Baby?
- BREAKING NEWS: Erick Sermon of EPMD has a Heart Attack!
- Access Cleveland Podcast: The Cast of “The Bridge of No Return” (Full Interview)
- Exclusive: Woman Claims Dwyane Wade Is A Dirty Dog Who Cheats On Gabby And Definitely Got It In With Lauren London
- In The Mix w/ Heavy D Jams [Playlist Mix]
- Kim Zolciak Is Married! [PHOTO]
- Did Shaq & Hoopz Elope Over The Weekend?