In a blockbuster confession, Kim and Khloe Kardashian’s late father, Robert Kardashian confirmed to a friend that he knew Khloe was not his seed!
Khloe is not a Kardashian – yes, Robert Kardashian’s ex-wife and widow have come forward in a Star magazine exclusive in which they both claim that the late attorney had his doubts about the paternity of Khloe. “Khloe is not his kid — he told me that after we got married,” Jan Ashley, 63, the woman who married Robert after Kris Jenner, revealed to Star exclusively. “He just kind of looked at me and said [it] like it was a matter of fact. He said, ‘Well, you know that Khloe’s not really a Kardashian, don’t you?’ And I said, ‘OK,’ and that was it.”
Ellen Kardashian, 63, married Robert in 2003 just two months before his death, after dating for nearly six years — and she has also come forward after eight years of silence to “tell the truth” about the Kardashian family. For more on this exclusive story, go to RadarOnline.com.
Update: Earlier today, Khloe lashed out at one of her father’s ex-wives for alleging that she is not a Kardashian.
We feel Khloe’s pain, but the evidence is overwhelming that she’s not her father’s seed. Not one, but two of Robert Kardashian’s ex-wives say he told them Khloe was not his kid. I’m surprised that Kris Jenner hasn’t worked the paternity test into a reality show.
Most Popular Articles
- Marlo Hampton’s face slash victim reportedly committed suicide !!!
- Congradulations Beyonce & Jay-Z It’s a Girl!!
- The Truth About Why Kim Kardashian divorced Kris Humphries Revealed
- Love & Hip Hop: The Romance Behind Jim Jones’ Proposal To Chrissy [VIDEO]
- TELL ‘EM WHY YOU MAD! Michelle Williams LASHES OUT At Fans About Beyonce Baby Blue Ivy Carter!
- Arrest Warrant Issued for Kid ‘N Play’s Reid
- Wendy Williams calls Fantasia ‘dead wrong’
- Khloe Kardashian Has Different Father than Sisters…???
- Beyonce And Her Father Have A TEARFUL REUNION . . . In The DELIVERY ROOM!!! (They Hadn’t Spoke In A YEAR)
- LOCAL NEWS: Four Arrested in Relation to Euclid Shooting