Many women have been known to hang on to a no-good man for far too long and complain about him to their friends, family and random strangers on the street. But the truth of the matter is, you always have the option of leaving. You know pretty early when a relationship is not going anywhere. And if you don’t know… here are some signs you should be aware of.
When I look back at all the relationships that didn’t work out (that I so wanted to at the time), I realize that in every case, there were early warning signs that each guy gave me that could have given me some idea of the heartbreak I was about to experience if I had only been aware of what to look for. To spare you from what happened to me, to give you the inside scoop on what you can be on the lookout for, here’s my list of the warning signs that clearly let you know that this is a guy to avoid if it’s a real relationship you’re looking for.
1. He doesn’t call you when he says he’s going to.
Granted, I know that sometimes life can get it the way, and if he’s working late on that big project with the looming deadline it’s possible that time might get away from him once in a while. But if this happens more than once or twice, it’s a sure sign that you’re just not a priority for him right now. If a guy is really interested in starting (or continuing) a real relationship with you, you will be on his mind, and he won’t forget to call.
Read More On: MadameNoire
Most Popular Articles
- Marlo Hampton’s face slash victim reportedly committed suicide !!!
- Congradulations Beyonce & Jay-Z It’s a Girl!!
- Love & Hip Hop: The Romance Behind Jim Jones’ Proposal To Chrissy [VIDEO]
- TELL ‘EM WHY YOU MAD! Michelle Williams LASHES OUT At Fans About Beyonce Baby Blue Ivy Carter!
- Arrest Warrant Issued for Kid ‘N Play’s Reid
- Wendy Williams calls Fantasia ‘dead wrong’
- Khloe Kardashian is OJ’s Kid!?
- Beyonce And Her Father Have A TEARFUL REUNION . . . In The DELIVERY ROOM!!! (They Hadn’t Spoke In A YEAR)
- Khloe Kardashian Has Different Father than Sisters…???
- LOCAL NEWS: Four Arrested in Relation to Euclid Shooting