The Oprah-godmother rumor began as soon as Blue Ivy entered the world. Whispers about who the godmother would be for the royal baby of hip-hop were nonstop and fingers kept pointing at Oprah. King dispelled the untruths when she appeared on the CBS Morning Show on Friday to finally quell the media circus about how Oprah had been deemed godmother by the regal pair of performers.
Tongues also wagged about all of the lavish gifts that Oprah supposedly showered upon baby Carter, such as a treasure trove of books galore that were reported to be just the first in a series of countless other presents.
It’s absolutely not true that she’s the godmother, King said. She’s friends with them, of course, and likes them both very much. She’s working on sending them a baby gift. She hasn’t even had time to send a baby gift because she’s been away.
Most Popular Articles
- Khloe Kardashian’s Father Revealed !!!
- Tyrese Dating THIS R&B Singer… Cute Couple?
- T.I. & Tiny Tweet Naked Pics [PHOTO]
- DEION SANDERS I Want Pilar Out of MY House … NOW!!!
- Did You Miss Freddie Jackson Rock Unsung Last (Full Episode)
- Estelle In Cleveland – Win Tickets, Spa & Shopping Spree [CONTEST]
- Evelyn Lozada Gets At Jennifer Williams On Twitter: “You Will Never Be A White Girl!”
- Christina Aguilera Performs “At Last” At The Funeral Of Etta James
- 5 Ways to Tell He’s the One (and 5 Ways to Tell He’s Not)