Just before Jennifer Williams headed to Miami to begin work on the upcoming season of ‘Basketball Wives’ she stopped by thisis50.com headquarters to chop it up with Young Jack Thriller. During the interview, Jennifer revealed that she hasn’t spoken to Eric since he threw a drink in her face and they do not have a prenup.
Check out a few excerpts:
On whether she has ever had any intentions of becoming a Basketball Wife
No, absolutely not. First of all I had no idea what it was like to be a basketball wife. I didn’t have any friends that dated athletes. It wasn’t something that I ever pursued, I just kind of got thrown into it
I went to school and I wanted to be an attorney. I graduated from Colony, people don’t even know that but I have a little bit of brains.
On her current relationship with Eric Williams
I’m going to be honest, I haven’t seen him since he threw a drink in my face. That was one of my issues too. I didn’t want people to think that I was in an abusive relationship because that wasn’t the case but the way he did it was so aggressive and forceful and I was literally in shock […] the glass hit my chin, I didn’t even know til like weeks later.
We had been married for four years, been in a relationship for ten and at the point I just feel like you both should have mutual respect for one another regardless of what the situation is. Like at that moment everything just went out the door.
On how she felt after she filed for divorce
I think I went through being sad about it or whatever but I’m in a good place, I am happy and I think I made the right decision and I’m just trying to have a little bit of fun now.
[…] We don’t have a prenup or anything.
On how she believes she is portrayed on the show
People that watch the show I think they feel like they know me and I feel like the show sometimes can be one dimensional of showing who we are. I think on the show you kind of think that I am this stuck up chick.
Watch the interview below:
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]