Stevie Wonder is a legend, but he passed the torch to Justin Bieber who had all the girls screaming at Stevie’s 16th Annual House Full of Toys benefit concert on Saturday night. The 17-year-old pop star joined the musical genius on the holiday classic “Someday at Christmas” at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
“So 4 years ago I sang this song in my hometown. now 4 years later I sang it 2nite with STEVIE WONDER! #NEVERSAYNEVER,” tweeted Biebs following the momentous evening. Shout to Rap-Up.
Most Recent News
- J.Hud May Testify In Court For Family’s Tragic Triple Murder
- SNITCHING! Kobe’s Teammates Gave Their Wives And Girlfriends All The Ammo Vanessa Needed For The Divorce!
- Kobe Bryant’s Cheating Ways Ratted Out By Other Basketball Wives
- KEM With After 7 Comes To Cleveland
- Keesha Sharp Makes Her Directorial Debut On “Are We There Yet?”