So DJ Knyce & I were talkin’ about this today…some people don’t even realize they have a work spouse! Let these 7 signs help you figure it out – RoDigga
Do you have a work spouse?
Here are seven clear signs you might have a work spouse:
1. You depend on a particular co-worker for office supplies, snacks and aspirin.
2. There are inside jokes that you and a specific co-worker share.
3. You can be bluntly honest with this person about his or her appearance, hygiene or hair (and vice versa). You’re comfortable enough to point out that the others hair is sticking up — or that someone’s fly is down.
4. When something eventful happens at work, this co-worker is the first person you seek out for a de-briefing.
5. At breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks, your closest co-worker knows what to order for you and how you like your coffee (and vice versa).
6. You and your co-worker can finish each others sentences.
7. Someone in your office knows almost as much about your personal life as your best friend or real-life spouse does.
Pluses and minuses of a work-spouse relationship – HERE
Managing the work spouse relationship – HERE
Do You Have A Work Spouse? 7 Signs That You Might! was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com